Saturday, March 10, 2012

Land of Nod Pillows!

I love the shop "Land of Nod"! Even better than it's more preppy counterpart "PBkids!"
They always seem to be so up to date with the color and pattern trends! I especially love their new line of accent pillows!
So far I have found the right pillows for 2/3's of my children. Still waitng on a sport or football themed pillow for my oldest guy!


My 6yr. old has a new love of pirates, and with his bedroom already nautical themed, these pillows went perfectly!
-The "Anchor's Away" throw pillow was $16
-The "Yo Ho" throw pillow was $19


For my daughter's room, these mustard yellow felt flower pillows enhanced the colors in her room so much more!
-The two "Yellow Bedding Bouquet" pillows were each $24

Yayy for fun finds!
Thanks,

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I love these pillows, they look even better in person :)
    My fav are the mustard yellow ones. So sophistocated and pretty!

    ReplyDelete