Friday, February 17, 2012

Small Space Kitchen!

In a dream or distant future, I may have a big open kitchen. With cathedral ceilings and all the storage imaginable. Until then I will have to make use of the space I have. Although, still a work in progress as new ideas come to light...

This is what I have come up with so far...

 Shelves to replace the old shabby cabinets.
 Still waiting on the hubby to put in a second shelf over the existing one.
 My farmhouse sink (from Ikea) gives me plenty of space for dirty dishes... With three kids there are plenty of those!
 Chalkboard paint anywhere I can fit it for little reminders.
 Platter rack built by my loving husband.
 Hanging pots, to take away from bending over, and making too much noise searching under cabinets.
With a little imagination there is a lot you can do with small spaces!
Thanks!
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I love love the cabinet color, the sink, and the curtain above the sink and door.

    Where did you get the curtains, or did you make them with fabric?

    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes, l made the curtains! Takes me some time to do, but in the end its a lot more affordable!

    ReplyDelete