Monday, January 9, 2012

The Finishing Touches!

For a little girl's room...

So, my daughter is now a year and a half and I've finally tackled the changing table curtain! It has been something I've wanted to finish when we moved here in the summer, that didn't happen. Then I figured I'd get it done when the boys went back to school, that didn't happen either! It didn't happen before the holidays, or the break! But I can finally say I got it done! :)
Here are a few pictures of my little Chloe's room...
Her bed...
Dresser...
Hand-crafted sailboat from her auntie...
Picture wall... In my "dream world" i'd like to make room for another little girl! ;)
Her coming home dress...
Now for the curtain...
I am happy with it and I think she is too!

Thanks,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Wow Sarah! Beautifully done!! Curtain looks great as well as everything else in the room. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, Your home is so cozy, chic and inviting. And the fabric you chose for the changing table looks perfect. Thanks for sharing!
    -Holly

    ReplyDelete